Sessions run for 60 minutes, which includes time to rebook next appointments and payment. Please note fees are inclusive of GST. The Melbourne Counselling Centre offers daytime and evening appointments in its central Middle Park and Caulfield North location.
A GP referral is not required to use our services and whilst some private health rebates may apply this is not always the case. We recommend you speak directly with your Health Insurer to clarify what cover you may be entitled to. The Medicare Better Access Scheme is not available with our service.
A deposit of $50.00 is required to confirm the session with the balance due at the time of your session. Cash, EFT, PayPal and credit card facilities are available. GST is charged additional. Student and Concession Fees are available.
Non-attendance Policy (Individual and couples consultations)
When you book your appointment, we reserve that time specifically for you.
As we can see only a limited number of clients per day, appointments that are cancelled or rescheduled without sufficient notice will be charged a fee.
- Cancellations provided with 48 hours notice do not incur a fee.
- Cancellations the day prior, or after the reminder text is sent will be charged 50% of the session fee.
- Non-attendance or cancellations on the day will be charged the full session fee.
- Credit card details are retained on file for these purposes only.
- Notice of additional charging will not be provided but a receipt will be issued.
- You can call or text 0413 731 633 or email email@example.com to notify of changes.
- Repeated cancellations or failure to pay the cancellation fee will result in the service being discontinued.
- Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.