TERMS OF SERVICE INFORMATION
Please read below for The Melbourne Counselling Centre’s Terms of Service.
When you book your appointment we reserve that time specifically and request you provide sufficient notice to reschedule. Late notice of rescheduling will incur a late fee:
– 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule to avoid a late fee.
– Cancellations the day prior will be charged 50% of the session fee.
– Cancellations or no-shows on the day will be charged 75% of the session fee.
– Credit card details are retained on file for these purposes only.
– You can contact us on 0413 731 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule an appointment.
– Repeated cancellations will result in the service being discontinued.
Please be advised that your counselling sessions are confidential, however, if you are at risk of harming yourself or another person we have a duty of care to disclose this information to a supervisor or mental health service. If a court subpoena is issued we are legally bound to provide notes of the counselling process.
Thank you, we appreciate your understanding and co-operation.